When you think of jello shots you usually think of disgusting plastic bottle vodka and neon jello colors. Tastes like total dog shit. I have good news, these Jack and Cherry Coke Jello Shots actually taste good, and are refreshing as all hell during the warmer months ahead. The best part is how easy these are to make…
3 packets of unflavored gelatin
½ cup of boiling water
1½ cups of Cherry Coke
½ cup Jack Daniels
(note, you can adjust this based on how many you want to make, just follow the gelatin directions, and make sure it’s dissolved before adding other liquids)
– Dissolve unflavored gelatin in boiling water in GLASS bowl
– Add Cherry Coke & Jack Daniels.
– Let cool before pouring into shot cups.
– Let them set in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or even overnight
– Serve with a slice of lime or Maraschino cherry and get drunk. Boom.
By Caron Watson / Shutterstock.com
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.