If “Better Man” is any indication, The Breaker is going to be one hell of an album.
The band is collaborating with Painkiller producer and super genius, Jay Joyce once again for this project, along with an amazing lineup of songwriters including Taylor Swift, Lori McKenna, & TJ Osborne.
Phillip had nothing but great things to say about working with Joyce again: “Technical performances aren’t what he’s looking for – he’s looking to capture a feeling. We may spend a whole day or more on one song. Playing it not from your head, but from your heart. That’s what Jay is so great at. He’s a rare breed.”
Needless to say, we’re excited.
The Breaker Tracklist:
1. “Happy People” (Lori McKenna, Hailey Whitters)
2. “Night on Our Side” (Jay Joyce, Jeremy Spillman, Phillip Sweet, Ryan Tyndell, Jimi Westbrook)
3. “Lost in California” (Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
4. “Free” (Barry Dean, Natalie Hemby, Luke Laird, Lori McKenna)
5. “Drivin’ Around” (Kameron Alexander, David Embree, Audra Mae, Todd Spadafore)
6. “We Went to the Beach” (Matt Jenkins, Chase McGill, Laura Veltz)
7. “Better Man” (Taylor Swift)
8. “Rollin'” (Natalie Hemby, Phillip Sweet, Jimi Westbrook)
9. “Don’t Die Young, Don’t Get Old” (Karen Fairchild, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose, Kimberly Schlapman)
10. “Beat Up Bible” (Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsey, Shane Stevens)
11. “When Someone Stops Loving You” (Hillary Lindsey, Chase McGill, Lori McKenna)
12. “The Breaker” (Connie Harrington, TJ Osborne)