Brett Eldredge may be the man from Illinois but he’s also been just about everywhere else.
If you follow him on Snapchat or Instagram (which you definitely should be) you know what I’m talking about. He’s racked up some serious travel miles and explored some of the coolest places, so naturally I’m a little jealous. Like his Instagram bio says, “I like to go on weird adventures….come with me!” Don’t mind if I do Brett, don’t mind if I do.
1. Share your beer with some sharks.
2. Relax in a tiki hut.
3. Eat pizza on the plane.
4. Go hiking in Red Rocks.
5. Take up scuba diving as a casual hobby.
6. Explore New York City.
7. Jump out of an airplane.
8. Sip wine in California.
9. Swim with pigs when you get sick of the sharks.
10. Take in a beautiful sunset.
11. Upgrade from airline peanuts to 10 cent ramen.
12. Take in this killer view while you enjoy said Ramen.
13. Dance (or just flex) in the rain.
14. Catch some badass fish.
15. Go zip lining through the forest.
16. Climb a mountain.
17. See the city from a penthouse suite.
18. Sit in the Wrigley Field bleachers…
19. Wake up and do it all again tomorrow.
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.