Take a look around you.
There are fancy brands starting to sell alcohol infused gummy snacks, at a premium price. Why not just make this stuff yourself, AND make it way stronger (for way cheaper)? That’s why I’m here to help. You’re welcome.
It’s time to country this shit up make some Fireball soaked gummy bears. Best part? Super easy, and yes, it will get your drunk. And take care of that sweet tooth. This is your new favorite candy.
What you’ll need:
– pack of your favorite gummy bears/worms (stick to a regular-style. no weird flavors, or sour ones)
– a container/Tupperware
– Fireball Whisky
– Apple Flavored Vodka (Optional)
How to make them:
– Empty the gummy bears into your container or Tupperware. It should be fairly deep, allowing you to mix when needed.
– Empty the Fireball into the container, until the whiskey just covers the top of the gummy worms.
* OPTIONAL: If you want to balance out the cinnamon flavor from the Fireball, you can mix in a cup or two of your favorite apple flavored vodka.
– Mix well, put the lid on, and place in the fridge. Ideally, let sit over night. Every so often, take out the gummy bear mixture and give them a good mix. Allow for the gummy bears to soak for a day, or up to three if you want them extra boozy. Some also prefer to soak them for 8 hours at room temperature. This will keep some firmness, but less booze absorption.
They’ll nearly double in size. Once they’re how you like them, remove, and enjoy.
Drunk on gummies.