Some people bring food for family gatherings, and others bring alcohol. Be the person who brings alcohol.
In my family, I’ve picked up a very important role in the family gatherings. My older sisters bring the appetizers, my parents bring the main course, my brother brings the noise, and they leave me in charge of the drinks and drinking games.
I would say I feel honored with this role. It’s fun and easy to manage. My favorite drinking game right now hands down is the Picolo app. It’s free and can be downloaded in the app store. You can play with a crowd or a smaller group of people to get the night started. Seriously try it, you won’t regret it.
Want to know another thing you won’t regret? Trying this knock you on your ass Fireball apple pie on the rocks concoction. It’s easy to make, easy to toss back, and easy to share with others. Make sure to bring this and the Picolo app with you to the next party gathering.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball Whiskey
- 4 oz. Organic Apple Juice
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Brown Sugar for the rim (Grind a little finer for more successful sugaring)
- Optional: Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
Here’s how to put it all together:
1. Wet the rim of your rocks glass just a little, and gently sugar the rim with the brown sugar.
2. In a martini shaker, pour the vodka, Fireball, apple juice, and ground cinnamon together with a handful of ice cubes.
3. Shake 10 times and pour the contents into the glass without wiping off the sugar rim.
4. Serve chilled and with a cinnamon stick, for garnish.