The little things mean the most. Yes, even for us Neanderthal men.
As a bit of insight for the ladies out there, here are 23 things that mean A TON for the guys, even though you may not realize it.
1. Some form of praise. Men have egos, so saying something positive about looks, work, a meal cooked goes a long way.
2. Tell him a song made you think of something you two did together or something you felt about him.
3. Encouraging a night out with the guys. I know, I know, it’s not easy to do.
4. Fairness and no drastic double standards.
5. A funny GIF text or Tweet.
6. Offering advice and support when work is causing stress.
7. Accepting his love of sports.
8. Allowing him to play a video game from time to time.
9. Buying him a bottle of his favorite whiskey.
10. Alone time. Guys often need time to just be guys, alone or with their buddies.
11. Physical touch. A slap on the ass goes a long way to keep things fun.
12. Listen to him complain about stuff.
13. Try something he loves to do, that you may not.
14. Not letting a fight between you two build up too much.
15. Sticking up for him.
16. Being open when it comes to the bedroom. Guys watch too much internets… lingerie is always fun.
17. Giving his favorite show a try.
18. Apologize to him, even when you really, really don’t want to.
19. A surprise gift while at work like beer and Elk jerky.
20. Support when it comes to his passion(s).
21. An interest and wanting to get to know his family.
22. Not getting upset about trivial things that are unimportant like a beard clipping on the sink.
23. Putting the two of you, as one, first above all else.
It’s that simple…
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.
Whiskey Riff Shop
Your Email Address: