I’m a country girl. I consider myself a real country girl, I should add. I’m not perfect, nowhere near it.
– My wardrobe isn’t fancy or expensive. You’ll often find me in a white tank top, jeans, and boots.
– Speaking of boots, this is where you spend a little extra for the good stuff. Us girls know real cowboy boots make all the difference.
– I’m a girl of many hats. Literally. A cowboy hat. A baseball cap. Hell, I may even wear a Snapback. I wear what I want, when I want, that’s what being country is.
– Being country isn’t about what’s hanging in your closet, or how much money you spend on flannels.
– I drink beer, and love BBQ. I’m not the fittest, but I’m active.
– I have curves, and I love it.
– I am not concerned with how many likes my Instagram photo gets, I spend my time worrying about what matters. My career, friends, family, and significant other. Oh, and my dog.
– My nails are often chipped or broken. I don’t rush to get them fixed.
– I love to hunt, fish, and watch the sunset.
– I make my own cut-off jeans, they don’t always look the best, oh well.
– Most holes in my jeans were earned through hard work. I didn’t pay $250 for my jeans to be made to look “country.”
– I wear makeup but I don’t overdo it, and I definitely don’t doll myself up to go hunting.
– I like my beer cold, my man to have manners, and my whiskey strong.
– My hair isn’t perfect, but it’s mine. I’m not perfect. But, I’m real.
– I love this country, my friends, family, and hard work. I cherish each day like it’s my last. Perfection is impossible, but the true country way is damn close.
Whiskey Riff Shop
Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast