I’m a country girl. I consider myself a real country girl, I should add. I’m not perfect, nowhere near it.
– My wardrobe isn’t fancy or expensive. You’ll often find me in a white tank top, jeans, and boots.
– Speaking of boots, this is where you spend a little extra for the good stuff. Us girls know real cowboy boots make all the difference.
– I’m a girl of many hats. Literally. A cowboy hat. A baseball cap. Hell, I may even wear a Snapback. I wear what I want, when I want, that’s what being country is.
– Being country isn’t about what’s hanging in your closet, or how much money you spend on flannels.
– I drink beer, and love BBQ. I’m not the fittest, but I’m active.
– I have curves, and I love it.
– I am not concerned with how many likes my Instagram photo gets, I spend my time worrying about what matters. My career, friends, family, and significant other. Oh, and my dog.
– My nails are often chipped or broken. I don’t rush to get them fixed.
– I love to hunt, fish, and watch the sunset.
– I make my own cut-off jeans, they don’t always look the best, oh well.
– Most holes in my jeans were earned through hard work. I didn’t pay $250 for my jeans to be made to look “country.”
– I wear makeup but I don’t overdo it, and I definitely don’t doll myself up to go hunting.
– I like my beer cold, my man to have manners, and my whiskey strong.
– My hair isn’t perfect, but it’s mine. I’m not perfect. But, I’m real.
– I love this country, my friends, family, and hard work. I cherish each day like it’s my last. Perfection is impossible, but the true country way is damn close.
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.
Whiskey Riff Shop
Your Email Address: