When it comes to ringing in the New Year, there tends to be plenty of booze involved. Nothing beats the loud POP of a champagne bottle as your friends cheer and celebrate. But instead of just drinking your bubbly straight this year, spice things up with a champagne margarita instead.
Tequila and Champagne, I can’t think of a better way to start 2017 than that. The hangover is highly likely, but the memories (or lack there of) will be definitely worth it.
1 can (12 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate
12 oz. tequila
1 bottle of champagne
1-2 limes (for garnish)
margarita salt (if desired)
1. Empty can of frozen limeade concentrate into pitcher.
2. Fill limeade can with tequila and pour into pitcher.
3. Pop the bubbly and pour into pitcher.
4. Stir until well combined.
5. Add crushed ice and slices of lime as garnish.