Country music captures love like no other genre can. The fans and artists of country music take pride in the genre’s ability to tell stories that everyone can relate to, one of which is definitely love. While there are all kinds of song about heartbreak, longing and revenge, this playlist focuses on the lovey dovey stuff, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
1. Forever and Every, Amen – Randy Travis
2. Let’s Make Love – Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
3. It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw
4. Drunk On Your Love – Brett Eldredge
5. Wrecking Ball – Eric Church
6. Remind Me – Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley
7. Livin’ On Love – Alan Jackson
8. Check Yes Or No – George Strait
9. I Love The Way You Love Me – John Michael Montgomery
10. You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.