Chris Janson is gearing up to release his third studio album this fall and today, Chris has finally revealed the tracklist.
Real Friends will feature a duet with Blake Shelton on the album’s title track, along with a song called “Hawaii On Me” that he co-wrote with his wife Kelly. The 13-track record hits stores on October 18th, but fans who pre-order now will also get access to the heartfelt new love letter to his wife, “Done.” Janson wrote “Done” alongside Mitch Oglesby, Jamie Paulin and Matt Roy.
Along with “Done” and the lead single “Good Vibes,” the album will also feature “Say About Me,” and “Waitin’ on Five,” all four of which are available now.
Real Friends Track Listing:
1. Good Vibes (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
2. Check (Chris Janson, Tommy Cecil, Greylan James, James McNair, Mitch Oglesby)
3. Done (Chris Janson, Mitch Oglesby, Jamie Paulin, Matt Roy)
4. Normal People (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Tommy Cecil)
5. Say About Me (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil)
6. Waitin’ on 5 (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
7. Hawaii on Me (Chris Janson, Kelly Roland, Will Nance)
8. Mine Does (Chris Janson, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
9. God’s Gotta Be a Good Ole Boy (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
10. Real Friends (feat. Blake Shelton) (Chris Janson, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
11. Everybody’s Going Through Something (Chris Janson, Tom Douglas, Tony Lane)
12. Beer Me (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Jason Blaine, Jay Brunswick, Mitch Oglesby)
13. Country USA (Chris Janson, David Lee Murphy, Mitch Oglesby)
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.