Country music is the lifeblood of Whiskey Riff, and we pride ourselves on standing firmly in the corner of the independent artists, and those few in the mainstream still doing it the right way. Whether it’s Waylon, Willie and legends of the past, or superstars in the making like Zach Bryan, our finger is always on the pulse of true country music. From Texas to Tennessee, Appalachia to Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff is THE unapologetic voice of the country music fan.
A RIFF on what makes the great outdoors…great.
“Country” is more than just a steel guitar. It’s a lifestyle. A mindset. A cold beer, hot grill and the great outdoors. A lifestyle so perfectly captured by the country greats of yesterday, but still alive and well today in artists who truly get it.
Whiskey Riff is that lifestyle.
Say goodbye to boredom.
The best playlists in country music…period.
On ‘Whiskey Riff Raff,’ Steve Gazibara and Wes Langeler give an unfiltered and unapologetic take on country music, life, and all the craziness that comes with it. Laugh with us. Rant with us. Drink with us.
Nothing beats a good dad joke.
A good, or great, dad joke is so stupid that it makes you stop and realize just how perfect it actually is. Thousands of folks shared their favorite on Reddit. Here were the top 20 jokes.
1. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay they’d be Bagels.
2. To be frank, I’d have to change my name.
3. What’s the best thing about Switzerland?
Well the flag’s a big plus.
4. A drummer’s wife had quadruplets. He wanted to name each one Anna. She asked how they will tell them apart. He replied, “Anna1, Anna2…”
5. A psychic dwarf was committed for murder. After a few days in prison, he broke out. He was a small medium at large.
6. What did the grape say when the elephant sat on it? Nothing, but it let out a little wine.
7. What do you call a broken can opener?
A can’t opener.
8. Why’d the old man fall down the well? Because he couldn’t see that well!
9. I saw a nice stereo on Craigslist for $1. Seller says the volume is stuck on ‘high’
I couldn’t turn it down.
10. A man walked into a zoo. There was one dog. It was a Shih Tzu.
11. I have many jokes about unemployed people. Sadly none of them work.
12. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
13. They say smoking kills, but it cures salmon.
14. Why do scuba divers jump backwards out of the boat?
Because if they jumped forward, they’d still be in the boat.
15. Why do chicken coupes have 2 doors? Because if they had 4, they’d be chicken sedans.
16. A skeleton walks into a bar. He goes up to the bartender and says, “I’d like a beer and a mop.”
17. Guy walks up to the widow at her husbands funeral and says “May I just say one word?”
“Sure” she replies.
“Plethora” the guys says.
The widow says “Thanks. That means a lot.”
18. What’s blue and not very heavy?
19. Are you trying to tell me a shrimp fried this rice?
20. How do you get a one-armed redneck out of a tree?
Wave at him.
WHISKEY RIFF RAFF PODCAST
WHISKEY RIFF SHOP