Traditional, current, country as shit and a damn good time, Jon Pardi taking the country world by storm. His latest album, California Sunrise, may be my favorite album of the year and his fans are as loyal as they come. Known as the “Pardi Animals,” Jon’s fans are good for two things: Great taste in music and the ability to have a great time.
Here’s 12 things every Pardi Animal knows to be true.
1. California Sunrise is amazing.
Some (like myself) are calling it the album of the year.
2. Don’t poop on the Pardi bus.
3. Cowboy and Gus are the shit.
Literally, two Pardi animals.
4. It’s important to honor your heroes.
“If you’re playing country music, you like George Strait.” – Jon Pardi
5. Go Cubs.
Three words… World. Series. Champions.
6. Great things have come from Dixon.
Pardi is from Dixon, California. I’m from Dixon, Illinois. It speaks for itself.
7. Jesus saves and beers better cold
8. She looks so good in nothing but your cowboy hat.
9. Jon’s “B-Sides” are better than some artists’ singles.
10. You can’t be held responsible for your drunk calling someone.
You know you say a lot of things, when you been drinking. I do too. You can’t hold it against us.
11. Ain’t no party like a Jon Pardi party because a Jon Pardi party don’t stop.