Kenny brings out all the weirdos trying to look at him. Like grown ass men impersonating him and tailgating trying to convince blind women, that yes, I am Kenny. Um, put down the Mike’s Hard.
I was just browsing Instagram, and noticed a bunch of people taking pictures with a fake thinking it’s him. Not sure if this was some prank by the local radio station in AZ, but it sure worked. People are not good at recognizing faces.
The worst one I ever saw was a bachelorette party thinking Eric Church was hanging out at Honky Tonk Central, and all took turns getting photos with the guy. Aren’t you embarrassed?
– Here were some of the captions on Instagram, along with some of the fake photos.
– He just wanted a beer but I wanted a hug! #KennyChesney #concert
– spread the love tour ❥ || Kenny Chesney 2016 (still in shock that we met him).
– The best part of the Kenny concert was running into Kenny himself #legend #kennychesney #spreadthelovetour
– Had a great time last night! Even got a pic with Kenny! #kennychesney #spreadthelovetour #goodtime #toomanybeers #mirandalambert #olddominion #samhunt