Brother Reveals One Of The Chiefs Fans Frozen To Death Was Discovered Sitting In Lawn Chair: “I’m Looking Into Everything”

Kansas City Chiefs

Last week, we were hit with the shocking and confusing news that three Kansas City Chiefs fans had frozen to death in the backyard of their friend’s rental property on January 9th, only two days after gathering to watch the Chiefs play the Chargers.

Among the deceased were 38-year-old Ricky Johnson, 37-year-old David Harrington, and 36-year-old Clayton McGeeney.

Although Kansas City Police initially said that this was not being investigated as a homicide, things aren’t really adding up.

Their friend Jordan Willis, who is a well-respected HIV scientist, claims that he had been asleep in his house for two days, and had no clue that his friends were locked outside of his house freezing to death. He also noted that he never received any texts or calls from his friends, and only on Facebook messenger. However, family members of the deceased say that they tried to get ahold of Willis over the couple of days they were missing, only to no response.

Not to mention, a fifth friend who was there that night said the four of them were inside on the couch watching Jeopardy before he left.

A handful of family members believe that Willis may have drugged the three friends after seeing something they weren’t supposed to see, and leaving them out in the freezing temperatures to die while they were knocked out.

With that being said, Ricky Johnson’s brother, Jonathan Price, is revealing more details about how his brother was found deceased. Price told NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo on Monday:

“As a brother, I’m looking into everything.”

He also noted that Harrington was:

“Found on a lawn chair on the back porch, rather than all three laying flat, which paints a picture we didn’t have from the very beginning.”

Price also ripped the Kansas City Police, suggesting that the three may have unknowingly taken an unknown substance:

“I’m not saying there was or was not a crime, but if you immediately suspect no foul play, then you should have a story, you should have something to tell the families, and for no one to hear anything, that doesn’t make any sense.

It’s the same every day with the lack of answer and the inability to truly mourn without any cause. It’s just very difficult. I don’t think I’ll ever move on until, I mean, really, I’ll never move on, but especially not knowing what happened to my brother. I want to be involved more.

My mother and Ricky’s father, they want to be involved more and we’re just not getting answers from anybody, even the people that claim they’re doing the investigation.”

As for Willis, a close source to him says that he is struggling with all of the accusations pointed in his direction, saying:

“Not only is the whole country accusing him of murdering his friends without factual details, evidence or any charges at this time, but he also lost three close friends. He didn’t get to say goodbye or go to their funerals due to the circumstances of these wild speculations and accusations.

No one seems to be willing to wait for the results of the toxicology report or wait for any other facts from the police department from a case that is still under investigation to make these speculations. The vitriol is awful, and I think people are afraid to speak up for him because of how vicious people are with these speculations.”

Toxicology reports for the deceased are still pending.

A beer bottle on a dock



A beer bottle on a dock