It’s a good day when you get Reba news like this.
The icon just announced her new album, Stronger Than The Truth, will be out on April 5th.
“The response to SING IT NOW: SONGS OF FAITH & HOPE reinforced my love for recording songs that speak to the heart. So when I started selecting songs for this album, I stuck with that same formula – go with the songs that touch my heart, and hopefully when you hear me singing it, they’ll touch yours too. That honesty once again revealed itself,” expressed Reba. “I grew up on an 8,000-acre family ranch singing at dance halls, honky-tonks and rodeos with my brother and sister. STRONGER THAN THE TRUTH takes me back to that kind of country music that I grew up with. I haven’t gotten to do that in a while, so I’m thrilled to pieces to release this new music.”
STRONGER THAN THE TRUTH Tracklist:
1. Swing All Night Long With You – Written by Sidney Cox, Jon Randall
2. Stronger Than The Truth – Written by Hannah Louise Blaylock, Autumn McEntire
3. Storm In A Shot Glass – Written by Mary Browder, Will Robinson, Leslie Satcher
4. Tammy Wynette Kind Of Pain – Written by Brandy Clark, Mark Narmore, Shelley Skidmore
5. Cactus In A Coffee Can – Written by Steve Seskin, Allen Shamblin
6. Your Heart – Written by Kellys Collins
7. The Clown – Written by Dallas Davidson, Hillary Lindsey, James Slater
8. No U In Oklahoma – Written by Reba McEntire, Ronnie Dunn, Donna McSpadden
9. The Bar’s Getting Lower – Written by Kellys Collins, Erin Enderlin, Liz Hengber, Alex Kline
10. In His Mind – Written by Reba McEntire, Liz Hengber, Tommy Lee James
11. Freedom – Written by Jay Brunswick, Tommy Cecil, Jaida Dreyer, John Pierce
12. You Never Gave Up On Me – Written by Billy Aerts, Burton Collins