Season Five of Yellowstone can’t get here fast enough.
Although we’re slowly creeping up on the November 13th premier date, it feels like its been dragging at snail’s pace.
There are still so many questions that need to be answered in Season Five.
What happens to Kayce and Monica Dutton’s marriage? Is Caroline Warner and Market Equities the downfall of the Dutton family legacy for good? Of course, I simply don’t see that, but this is by far the biggest challenge the Dutton’s have faced to date.
Although there’s a ton of uncertainty looming over Season Five, there is one thing that is 100% for certain:
Beth Dutton will be in full force.
Sure, Caroline Warner may be the first rival that has ever struck the fear of God into Beth’s eyes, but considering Beth’s loyalty and relentless nature, we can fully expect a Beth Dutton 2.0 to come out in Season Five.
With that being said, I’ve found myself thinking about Beth’s best moments and lines over the past four seasons, and sheesh, there’s too many to possibly recall all of them.
Nevertheless, I’ve tried to comprise some of the best Beth Dutton quotes that have accumulated since the show’s debut back in 2018.
Check it out:
1. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.”
2. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.”
3. “You look like a real soft f*ck, Ted. All you city boys do.”
4. “I’m not f*king you, I’m f*cking her. And if you have a brother I’m f*cking him too. I’m chopping your family tree down.”
5. “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an ass like a 12-year-old boy in high school. What happened?”
6. “Just tell me who to fight.”
7. “I don’t speak dipsh*t.”
8. “You are the trailer park, I’m the tornado.”
9. “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.”
10. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me… Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.”
11. “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.”
12. “I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.”
13. “I think heaven’s right here. So’s hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.”
14. “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.”
15. “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.”
16. “I am the rock therapists break themselves against.”
17. “I hope you die of ass cancer.”
18. “No, martinis have vermouth and are enjoyed with friends. I don’t like vermouth, and these aren’t my friends.”
19. “You must be watching Ted Talks on YouTube.”
20. “Actually, God gave me these for free. Looks like he gave me yours too.”
21. “Don’t say it. It doesn’t mean anything on a roof, under stars, like a bunch of f*cking hippies. You tell me… Tell me when it saves me.”
22. “I am the rock therapists break themselves against.”
23. “You are many things, baby, but funny is not one of them. Sorry.”
24. “When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.”
25. “Oh, Dad. The blush was f*cked out of me years ago.”
Yellowstone Season 5 is set to premiere on Sunday, November 13th, on Paramount Network
Also, be sure to check out our Yellowstone The Soundtrack Playlist, featuring every song from every episode, all the way through Season 4.