As you’d expect given the current political climate, many fans chimed in with their opinion on Carrie wearing a mask to Target…
– “I don’t wear mine to Target and neither do the employees. So happy to live in a Red state 💞”
– “Why did you have to wear a mask? Football players and politicians don’t. You aren’t special and iconic enough to express your civil liberties?”
– “Please take the mask off! I have NOT worn one a single day.”
– “Please take off that ridiculous mask”
– “You don’t have to wear a mask! It’s not a law!”
You get the idea.
Of course, many others appreciated that she wore a mask, posting comments that thanked her for “setting an example.”
Carrie is going to get all kinds of weirdos coming up to her at a Target, so wearing a mask helps alleviate some pressure of getting up close with strangers during the times but also adds some privacy for a quick shop.
Can we just appreciate a celebrity and artist of Carrie’s stature shopping at Target? I dig it.