Yellowstone… what a show. I just finished re-watching all three season for the second time and it’s even better than I remember.
And since the conclusion of Season 3, I’ve also been spending my days digging into as much bonus content as I can get my hands on while I patiently wait for the launch of Season 4 (should be SOON).
I’m talking everything from behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the cast, to the music, the actors and more.
I’ve looked into the real-life Dutton ranch (which you can rent a cabin on by the way), built the complete Yellowstone The Soundtrack playlist, listened to more Ryan Bingham and Whiskey Myers than ever, watched the Stories From The Bunkhouse series… I’ve done it all. I’ve even looked into the story of actor Forrie J. Smith, the real-life cowboy that plays Lloyd on the show.
However, the various highlight reels have been some of the best.
At the end of the day we all have our own favorite characters, but for my money, the show is all about Rip and Beth. Two of the baddest in the business. And since we already showed you 10 of Rip’s best quotes, it’s time to take a look at the Dutton family heiress, the legendary Beth Dutton.
The perfect combination of beauty, brains and badass… you can always count on Beth to deliver a legendary line.
Here’s 15 of her best:
1. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.”
2. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.”
3. “You look like a real soft f*ck, Ted. All you city boys do.”
4. “I’m not f*king you, I’m f*cking her. And if you have a brother I’m f*cking him too. I’m chopping your family tree down.”
5. “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an ass like a 12-year-old boy in high school. What happened?”
6. “Just tell me who to fight.”
7. “I don’t speak dipsh*t.”
8. “You are the trailer park I’m the tornado.”
9. “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.”
10. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me… Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.”
11. “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.”
12. “I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.”
13. “I think heaven’s right here. So’s hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.”
14. “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.”
15. “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.”
Also, be sure to check out our Yellowstone The Soundtrack Playlist, featuring every song from every episode, all the way through Season 3.