Dude Nearly Loses His Head Shooting Microwave Full Of Tannerite, Takes Door Right To The Face


Ouch… that has to hurt.

Tannerite is a brand of binary explosive targets used for target practice. The targets consist of two separate components, ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder, which are mixed together immediately before use.

When struck by a high-velocity bullet, the powder detonates with a loud noise and an explosion.

It sounds like a good time to me, but the first question after that excitement settles is “what are we going to blow up?”

Obviously, it comes with some warnings and hazards. It is an explosive and can be extremely dangerous in you’re not utilizing the proper safety protocols.

You need to make sure you are a safe distance from whatever the target is, and probably behind some kind of wall, but for some reason, folks tend to fill up random kitchen appliances.

We’ve seen dudes fill up refrigerators, ovens, washers and dryers, microwaves… and one piece always seem to come flying back at you… the door.

Remember this guy, who was saved hiding behind a tree?

Here’s another guy who wasn’t so lucky… or maybe he was extremally lucky based on the fact that it could’ve gone much worse.

These fellas were out for a day of shooting fun when they decided to pull out the tannerite. They loaded a microwave pull and wanted to see what would happen.

All standing around their trucks one man takes the shot (or rather quite a few shots) and nails the microwave. With the bang comes the microwave door straight to the face of the man.

Miraculously the man is seemingly fine after taking the metal and glass straight off his nose.

But the real hero? The dude who immediately grabs the firearm from him, releasing the magazine and clears the round in the chamber. You the real MVP, my dude.

Stay safe out there, people…


A beer bottle on a dock



A beer bottle on a dock