Featuring their GRAMMY nominated hit “Younger Me,” picked for best duo/group performance, the deluxe edition will also feature “Headstone,” produced by Jay Joyce and written by the Osborne brothers and Kendell Marvel, as well as “Midnight Rider’s Prayer,” a song that features elements of Willie Nelson’s hit, “On the Road Again.”
Not to mention, the whole album was GRAMMY nominated for best album, and the duo won the CMA Vocal Duo of the Year this year.
TJ Osborne weighed in on their recent CMA Awards performance of “Younger Me”:
“For many years I would watch this show, year after year, and I always thought how incredible it’d be and I’d dream of being here on this stage, and there were so many things that were so many hurdles for me.
And I always truthfully felt like it would never be possible because of my sexuality to be here.”
As much success as Skeletons has brought Brothers Osborne, they’re ready to up the game a little bit.
Skeletons Deluxe Edition, slated for January 21st.
Check out the full track-list below:
1. Lighten Up (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Daniel Tashian and Ian Fitchuk)
2. All Night (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Andrew DeRoberts)
3. All the Good Ones Are (TJ Osborne, Lee Miller and Craig Wiseman)
4. I’m Not for Everyone (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Luke Dick and Natalie Hemby)
5. Skeletons (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Andrew DeRoberts)
6. Back On The Bottle (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Hayes Carll)
7. High Note (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Casey Beathard and Dustin Christensen)
8. Muskrat Greene (John Osborne)
9. Dead Man’s Curve (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Lee Miller)
10. Make It a Good One (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Stephen Wilson Jr.)
11. Hatin’ Somebody (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Casey Beathard)
12. Old Man’s Boots (John Osborne)
13. Younger Me (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Kendell Marvel)