In the past year or so, I’m not sure anybody has teased more new music than Riley Green.
I mean, the man has a stack of heaters waiting in the wings, songs that fans are already dying to hear. And as of today, those prayers are about to be answered.
Due out this Friday, July 2nd, Riley will drop a 7-song project titled, Behind The Bar, featuring a number of unreleased fan favorites like “I Let A Damn Good Woman Leave,” “That’s What I’ve Been Told,” “That’s My Dixie” and more.
“I’ve always enjoyed writing songs and one of the biggest tools I’ve used over the years to shape my songwriting is playing those songs on the road for fans and gauging their reactions.
I’m looking forward to releasing Behind The Bar and getting to play those songs on the road this summer.”
Riley once again has teamed up with the likes of Erik Dylan, Randy Montana, Jessi Alexander and many more great songwriters to bring this project to life.
He will celebrate the release with a live stream concert from Joe’s Bar in Chicago.
BEHIND THE BARTRACK LISTING:
1. Behind The Bar (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
2. That’s What I’ve Been Told (Riley Green, Chris Dubois, Bobby Pinson)
3. If It Wasn’t For Trucks (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
4. Put ‘Em On Mine (Riley Green, Wyatt McCubbin, Jonathan Singleton)
5. That Was Us (featuring Jessi Alexander) (Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Thomas Rhett)
6. I Let A Damn Good Woman Leave (Riley Green, Brent Cobb, Adam Hood, Scotch Taylor)
7. That’s My Dixie (Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Randy Montana)
Here’s an acoustic teaser of some of the new songs: