Country music is the lifeblood of Whiskey Riff, and we pride ourselves on standing firmly in the corner of the independent artists, and those few in the mainstream still doing it the right way. Whether it’s Waylon, Willie and legends of the past, or superstars in the making like Zach Bryan, our finger is always on the pulse of true country music. From Texas to Tennessee, Appalachia to Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff is THE unapologetic voice of the country music fan.
A RIFF on what makes the great outdoors…great.
“Country” is more than just a steel guitar. It’s a lifestyle. A mindset. A cold beer, hot grill and the great outdoors. A lifestyle so perfectly captured by the country greats of yesterday, but still alive and well today in artists who truly get it.
Whiskey Riff is that lifestyle.
Say goodbye to boredom.
The best playlists in country music…period.
On ‘Whiskey Riff Raff,’ Steve Gazibara and Wes Langeler give an unfiltered and unapologetic take on country music, life, and all the craziness that comes with it. Laugh with us. Rant with us. Drink with us.
It feels like yesterday when Larry Fleet rocked our worlds in the midst of the pandemic with his song, “Where I Find God.”
Now I’ll be the first to say, the song was the first I’d ever heard from the up-and-comer, but his soulful voice and powerful lyrics had me fiending for more…
And now, we’re getting some new music from the man himself.
In fact, we’re getting a lot of new music here soon, as he’s releasing his second studio album Stack of Records on September 24th.
Today, he dropped the title-track to the album, where he sings about all of the different records and sounds that inspired him to pursue country music. I mean, you gotta respect your roots, right?
On the album, he has several co-writes with hit songwriters Rhett Akins, Brett James, the Warren Brothers, and Connie Harrington.
He even has a song featuring Jon Pardi, and another with the legend Jamey Johnson (another guy we all desperately need new music from).
This is about to be good… really good.
LARRY FLEET – STACK OF RECORDS
1. “Stack of Records” – (Larry Fleet, Ben Hayslip, Eric Paslay)
2. “Lifetime Guarantee” – (Larry Fleet, Chris Gelbuda, Brett James)
3. “Where I Find God” – (Larry Fleet, Connie Rae Harrington)
4. “Quittin’ Ain’t Workin'” – (Larry Fleet, Rhett Akins, Will Bundy)
5. “Different Shade of Red” – (Larry Fleet, Lindsay Rimes, Michael Whitworth)
6. “A Life Worth Living” – (Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Brett James)
7. “Hurt Feelings” – (Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
8. “Church Parking Lot” – (Larry Fleet, Lindsay Rimes, Michael Whitworth)
9. “In Love With My Problems (feat. Jon Pardi)” – (Larry Fleet, Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson)
10. “Three Chords and a Lie” – (Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Brett Tyler)
11. “Never Wanna Meet Another Woman” – (Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Lydia Vaughan)
12. “Heart On My Sleeve” – (Larry Fleet, Will Bundy, Jeff Hyde)
13. “One For The Road” – (Larry Fleet, Emily Fox Landis, Logan Wall)
14. “Highway Feet (feat. Jamey Johnson & Bryan Sutton)” [Bonus] – (Larry Fleet, Jamey Johnson)**
WHISKEY RIFF RAFF PODCAST
WHISKEY RIFF SHOP