Drew Parker has a new EP coming soon.
He just announced his major-label debut EP At The End Of The Dirt Road is dropping everywhere on June 2nd.
You might recognize his name for co-writing songs for none other than Mr. Luke Combs on his 2019 What You See Is What You Get album, including number one hits “1, 2 Many” and “Forever After All.”
Drew, a Georgia native, has been making a name for himself in the songwriting world in Music City for a few years now, but has some great songs of his own in the last year or so too, including “Little Miss Saturday Night,” which he dropped last May.
Of the forthcoming EP, Drew says he can’t way for everyone to get to hear the songs he’s been working so hard on:
“I’m so excited for everyone to hear these new songs! I hope everyone falls in love with this project as much as I have.
It’s got some things on it that are so special to me, and I can’t wait to share them with you. Until then, let’s make a stop in the middle of nowhere.”
He previously released the title track back in January, which you can listen to here:
“At The End Of The Dirt Road”
The tracklist features six songs, of which he is a co-writer on three, and even features a special guest on “King Of Country Music,” which has yet to be revealed.
At The End Of The Dirt Road tracklist:
1. “At The End Of The Dirt Road” (Ben Hayslip, Brock Berryhill, Jameson Rodgers)
2. “Middle Of Nowhere Class” (Drew Parker, Driver Williams, Erik Dylan)
3. “She’s On A Roll” (Drew Parker, Smith Ahnquist, Jacob Rice, Jordan Walker)
4. “I’ll Love You Longer” (Ben Hayslip, Justin Wilson, Mark Holman)
5. “My Baby Does” (Drew Parker, Jacob Rice, Michael Tyler, Thomas Archer)
6. “King Of Country Music” (with special guest) (Allen Shamblin, Marc Beeson)