Hardy And Team Involved In Serious Accident Traveling On Tour Bus Last Night, He Says They Were “All Treated For Significant Injuries”

Hardy country music

Some very sad and unfortunate news from Hardy this afternoon.

He put out a statement on his Instagram page a short while ago, addressing the fact that he and some of his team were involved in a serious accident while traveling on their tour bus last night after leaving a show in Bristol, Tennessee, which was part of the Country Thunder festival at Bristol Motor Speedway.

You can read the full statement below, where he noted that he and three of his other team members that were on the bus with him all went to the hospital and were treated for “significant injuries.”

Hardy also said that his bus driver is still in the hospital, and he asked fans to pray for him as he continues to be treated for unspecified injuries with his family at his side.

Hardy and two team members have already been released from the hospital, but he has been given doctors orders to stay home and rest over the next several weeks, so it’s unclear whether or not it will affect any upcoming shows.

He didn’t provide further detail on what exactly happened or what any of the injuries were, though he did thank the medics and local and state officials for their help and quick response after the accident occurred.

Here’s his full statement:

“Following last night’s show, our tour bus was in an accident on our way home from Bristol. There were just four of us, including myself, on the bus, however we were all treated for significant injuries.

Our friend, and bus driver, needs your prayers as he is still in the hospital. His family is with him while he is being treated and we’re all pulling and praying for him.

I’ve been released from the hospital, but ordered by doctors to recover for the next few weeks which may cost us at a couple of shows. My team and I will keep the fans updated on that as I rest in the coming days.

Please keep our road family in your prayers and I promise to keep you updated in the days to follow. God bless our medics and local and state official for their quick response and incredible service. Hardy.”

Hardy has been opening shows across the country for Morgan Wallen on his extensive Dangerous tour trek this year, and has his own Wall to Wall bar tour coming up in December.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Hardy and everyone involved in this scary accident, especially his bus driver as he remains in the hospital at this time.

Hardy just released a brand new single on Friday called “Jack”:

A beer bottle on a dock



A beer bottle on a dock