You gotta love a good ol’ fashioned drinking game that could potentially result in losing a finger…
Okay, okay, it’s not that intense, but this is a damn good one to get going after a long hot summer day full of boating and pounding beers, and all ya need is a few hammers, a few nails, and a tree stump.
It’s my all time favorite drinking game and with good reason. Basically, you get to hammer the shit out of a log while drinking beer. Couldn’t get any better.
Called Stump or in your best German accent, Hammerschalgen, the point of the game is to be the last nail standing.
Here’s a little run down:
1. Grab a hammer, a tree stump, nails, and some beer.
2. Everyone stands around the stump.
3. Each person nails their nail in just until it’s sturdy.
4. You take turns passing the hammer around.
5. When it’s your turn you flip the hammer, (hopefully) catch it, and immediately without any thought slam the sh*t out of any other nail but your own.
6. If you flip it two times and catch it, you get two hits at a nail.
7. When your nail is completely under, you’re out. Each time you slam the hammer and miss a nail you drink.
You can’t tell me this game won’t get the blood pumping a little.
If you’re looking for a way to keep the night going after a great summer day, look no further than STUMP.