This game will change your life in the best possible way.
“Medusa” is hilarious drinking game that will having you staring into your friends eyes like a lunatic, but more importantly, it’s so easy to play that you can do it almost anywhere. It’s guaranteed to have you laughing your ass off AND drinking your face off. You’ll be a faceless, assless drunk by the end of it. Good times, right?
Here’s what to do:
1. Everyone sits/stands around a table, preferably circular.
2. Get a bunch of beers and cups ready.
3. Everyone starts with their heads down.
4. On the count of three, everyone looks up and stares at another player.
5. If you’re looking at someone that isn’t looking at you, you’re safe.
6. If you’re looking directly into someone else’s eyes, it’s time for “Medusa.”
7. Medusa is when anybody making eye contact goes head to head in flip cup (there may be multiple).
8. Loser of the flip cup duel(s) are out.
9. Play until there is one person standing.
And if you don’t know why it’s called “Medusa,” you need to brush up on your Greek mythology or just watch Clash of the Titans.