This can’t be fun…
“Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro from the Food Network suffered a gruesome injury which saw him impaling his hand because of…bowling.
A rep for Buddy told E that “the injury happened at his family home in New Jersey on Sunday while they were ‘spending some quality time’ bowling at the alley in their house – there was a malfunction with the bowling pinsetter, a common fix in the past, but turned into a terrible accident.”
Buddy shared an image on Instagram after his operation.
“I was involved in a terrible accident a few days ago… 😔 What do you think of my new accessory? #recoveryjourney #positivevibes #ironfist #cakeboss #buddyvalastro”
“After trying to release the bowling pin from the cage mechanism, his right hand became lodged and compressed inside the unit. Unable to remove his hand, he can see a 1-1/2″ metal rod slowly and repeatedly impale his hand three times between his ring finger and middle finger.”
He needs those hands to make crazy ass cakes like this.