Yes, we want that. And yes, we want a whole lot more for Christmas when it comes to country music. There’s a plenty to be excited about right now in the genre, but we wanted to highlight some more items on our wish list.
Here we go…
32. To stress the above tweet once more – we really want a new Jamey Johnson album.
31. We see Zac Brown fight his way out of this midlife crisis and go back to making music that doesn’t make our ears bleed.
30. Ashley McBryde becomes the household name she deserves to be.
29. We challenge Thomas Rhett to a dance-off, he loses, and is required to pay off our student loans. Distraught over his dance-off loss, Thomas goes back to making country music.
25. Guys in Nashville stop thinking going on The Bachelorette will help their music career. Jingle Jed…
24. Country music finally wakes the fuck up after Kip Moore’s new album is released.
23. “Ridin’ Roads” isn’t a thing.
22. George Strait flies us down to Texas and we sit on his front porch drinking tequila as we swap stories about the good ol’ days. Later, he takes us on a ride around his property on his Garia Luxury Golf Cart. Back at the house, we dine on the best Texas barbecue while the tequila continues to flow like wine. We’re best friends with George Strait.