In the words of Randy Jackson, “That’s gonna be a ‘no’ from me, dawg.”
McKamey Manor in Nashville, TN and Huntsville, AL is likely the scariest haunted house on planet Earth. Just how scary is it?
Scary as a MF’er.
– they make you sign a 40, FORTY, page waiver.
– you must be 21 and above, or 18-20 with parents approval.
– you must get a “Sports Physical” and doctor’s letter stating you are physically and mentally cleared.
– pass a background check.
– pass a screening via Facebook face time or phone.
– have roof of medical insurance.
– and finally pass a portable drug test on the day of the “tour.”
Once you schedule your pants-shitting experience, you’ll partake in the horror fest that takes over 10 hours. IF you complete the journey (and follow the rules they lay out such as no cursing, drinking, smoking, running, eating, or touching the actors or props), you can win $20,000.
Oh, I should add, NOBODY has ever finished.
Their website gives you all the info you need, and even itself looks outta control and scary.
You’ll be able to pick between a one-person tour called “Desolation” and a two-person tour.
I will be doing neither. Here’s a trailer for “Desolation.” I need some alcohol now.
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.