Country music is the lifeblood of Whiskey Riff, and we pride ourselves on standing firmly in the corner of the independent artists, and those few in the mainstream still doing it the right way. Whether it’s Waylon, Willie and legends of the past, or superstars in the making like Zach Bryan, our finger is always on the pulse of true country music. From Texas to Tennessee, Appalachia to Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff is THE unapologetic voice of the country music fan.
A RIFF on what makes the great outdoors…great.
“Country” is more than just a steel guitar. It’s a lifestyle. A mindset. A cold beer, hot grill and the great outdoors. A lifestyle so perfectly captured by the country greats of yesterday, but still alive and well today in artists who truly get it.
Whiskey Riff is that lifestyle.
Say goodbye to boredom.
The best playlists in country music…period.
On ‘Whiskey Riff Raff,’ Steve Gazibara and Wes Langeler give an unfiltered and unapologetic take on country music, life, and all the craziness that comes with it. Laugh with us. Rant with us. Drink with us.
Have you found the HAW to your YEE?
How do you know for sure? Here are 19 signs…
1. Maybe you two have visited every Cracker Barrel in America.
2. You love getting day drunk together.
3. You two never lose in corn hole. And most importantly, you WANT to be corn hole partners.
4. The same goes for beer pong.
5. You can literally do nothing together and have the time of your life.
6. Going out for “one drink” usually turns into more than one drink.
7. You love having “eat like shit” days where you stuff your faces all day.
8. You’ve been to more country concerts than you can count.
9. You fight about stupid shit, and realize you’re fighting about stupid shit.
10. And you um…know how to make up.
11. You actually listen to each other.
12. You’d rather hang out at home on a Friday night than go out.
13. You both love dogs.
14. Wine, beer, whiskey – neither one of you is picky.
15. You talk about adopting 25 dogs because it’s just something that has to happen.
16. You fart in front of each other.
17. Late night? Waffle House.
18. Hungover? Chick-fil-A.
19. Still hungover? Pedialyte and McDonald’s.
That’s it. That’s love.
WHISKEY RIFF RAFF PODCAST
WHISKEY RIFF SHOP