Today, Brooks & Dunn shared the details for their upcoming Reboot project, a duets album of re-recorded Brooks & Dunn classic that features some of country’s biggest stars. Dropping on April 5th, the 12-track album features collaborations with Kane Brown, Thomas Rhett, Brett Young, LANCO, Ashley McBryde, Brothers Osborne, Luke Combs, Midland, Cody Johnson, Jon Pardi, Tyler Booth and Kacey Musgraves.
“What’s really intriguing to me is that we didn’t do any production meetings about how we might cut these things,” Kix Brooks says. “We kind of just went in, and it morphed in the process.”
“Each artist came at it from a different angle,” adds Ronnie Dunn. “When Jon Pardi walked in, he said ‘I’m in, but we’re not changing anything,’ and we didn’t musically, but his vocal speaks for itself.”
So far, they have released “Believe,” featuring Kane Brown, “Brand New Man,” featuring Luke Combs, and today, “My Next Broken Heart” with Jon Pardi.
1. Brand New Man (with Luke Combs)
2. Ain’t Nothing ‘Bout You (with Brett Young)
3. My Next Broken Heart (with Jon Pardi)
4. Neon Moon (with Kacey Musgraves)
5. Lost and Found (with Tyler Booth)
6. Hard Workin’ Man (with Brothers Osborne)
7. You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone (with Ashley McBryde)
8. My Maria (with Thomas Rhett)
9. Red Dirt Road (with Cody Johnson)
10. Boot Scootin’ Boogie (with Midland)
11. Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothing (with LANCO)
12. Believe (with Kane Brown)