The sun rising. The sun setting. Me enjoying a Busch Light or 15.
It’s a new year, and that means new resolutions. For me, it’s cutting out carbs. Been doing a great job, but I won’t give up beer completely. Just won’t. I’m married now, I can drink some extra beer and not care about an extra ab showing. Don’t give a fuck, guys.
If you’re like me, and want to be healthy as you cut out the carbs, grab a Busch Light instead of that fruit or vegetable. I don’t want to hear about fiber content. We’re not talking about fiber.
A Busch Light has only 3.2g of carbs. THREE POINT TWO. That’s nothin’.
These fruits and vegetables and “healthy” things all have more carbs than a Busch Light.
Busch Light: 3.2g of carbs
– A banana has 27g of carbs
– A mango has 28g of carbs
– A serving of pineapple has 22g of carbs
– An apple has 25g of carbs (“apple a day” LOL)
– An ear of corn has around 25g of carbs (whiskey has ZERO carbs)
– A serving of raisins (those are dried grapes) has 34g of carbs
– A large potato has 54g of carbs HOLY FUCKING SHIT
– A serving of peas has 21g of carbs
– A serving of broccoli has 10g of carbs (a Busch Heavy has 6.9g of carbs hehe)
– An Acai Bowl has 66g of carbs (might as well have a Dairy Queen Blizzard)