Depending on your mental state, you’re going to crave a certain kind of music with your food. Me? I prefer a little Stapleton, or Sturgill.
Well, not everyone has the same taste. We have the 10 Most Played Songs at Waffle House this past year and it’s a mixed bag. Khalid edged out Sam Hunt, Justin Timberlake and Ed Sheeran to take the number one spot in this year’s list. The results are based on the 30-million songs played on Waffle House/TouchTunes Jukeboxes over the past 12 months. Last year’s number one song, “Blue Ain’t Your Color” by Keith Urban, came in at number five this year.
“Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd came in at #10, and I gotta say, I’m surprised it’s not higher. The song title is literally the most accurate way to describe a lot of the people eating Waffle House late-night.
Here’s your full list.
1. “Location” by Khalid
2. “Body Like A Back Road” by Sam Hunt
3. “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
4. “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
5. “Blue Ain’t Your Color” by Keith Urban
6. “Tennessee Whiskey” by Chris Stapleton
7. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
8. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
9. “Too Good at Goodbyes” by Sam Smith
10. “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd
Psh. Take it away Chris…
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.