Winter is nothing like the summertime when the activities are easy and endless. To have some fun when it’s cold outside, you have to get a little creative, but now that we’re smack dab in the middle of the holiday season, what better time to raise a little hell and make some memories? Get outside and start crossing off as many of these things as you can.
You won’t regret it.
1. Have a Christmas movie marathon.
2. Go ice skating.
3. Instigate a snowball fight.
4. ATV riding in the snow.
5. Take a ski/snowboarding trip.
6. Ice fish.
7. Bundle up and hunt.
8. Have a big ole bonfire.
9. Sledding (drunk optional).
10. Sledding behind an ATV/truck.
11. Concoct a delicious warm beverage (alcoholic is preferred).
12. Hit up the bars and drink to stay warm.
13. Jump into a freezing pond for fun.
14. Try out snowshoeing.
15. Do a white elephant gift exchange with your buddies.
16. Go visit a hot spring (or just get in a hot tub).
17. Get together with some old friends.
18. Spend some quality time with your family.
19. Bake some sweets.
20. Take some badass winter pictures.
21. Bundle up and just explore the outdoors.
22. Purchase warm clothes.
23. Find your new favorite country Christmas song.
24. Spend an entire day inside doing nothing.
25. Throw a holiday party.
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.