Fall is basically here and this looks like my kind of drink.
1. De-seed your pumpkin and cut it into slices. Lay them on a baking sheet and roast them at 350F for 45-60 minutes.
2. Pour the whiskey into a mason jar or another air-tight container.
3. Add the roasted pumpkin and the pumpkin pie spice.
4. Let it sit for the next two weeks.
5. Once your two weeks are up, strain the whiskey and drink.
If it’s too strong, you can let it sit for another week.
Whiskey Riff Shop
Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast