We can all agree that fall is the perfect season. It encompasses sweater weather, warm cider, and football season. It also is a perfect time to spend time with your greatest friends. You may not realize it, but fall is the best season to cross off a bunch of stuff on your bucket list, so why not do it with your girls?
Here are 25 things to add to your fall bucket list…
1. Go to a haunted house.
2. Carve pumpkins.
3. Plan a group Halloween costume.
4. Go hunting.
5. Go to a professional football game.
6. Or baseball. Fly the W.
7. Pumpkin patch photoshoot, it’s a must.
8. Have a Halloween movie marathon.
9. Host a bonfire.
10. Go to a drive-in movie.
11. Take a road trip.
12. Go to as many concerts as possible.
13. Tailgate a college football game.
14. Make fresh apple cider and spike it.
15. Go to each other’s family Thanksgiving.
16. Visit a corn maze.
17. Go Black Friday shopping.
18. Run a fall themed race.
19. Go apple picking.
20. Cook a new recipe.
21. Walk through a scary graveyard.
22. Go to an amusement park.
23. Visit an Oktoberfest and drink some German beers.