Whether you’re currently planning your wedding, don’t have a significant other at the moment, or are somewhere in between you know that the first song you dance to as a married couple is important.
It will become “your song” and whenever you hear it, you will be brought back to that magical day. So for those who need some inspiration, here is a list of twelve songs I think would be great for a first dance.
1. “From the Ground Up” – Dan and Shay
3. “Lost in This Moment” – Big and Rich
4. “Fall Into Me” – Brantley Gilbert
5. “I Don’t Dance” – Lee Brice
6. “Mean to Me” – Brett Eldredge
7. “What I Never Knew I Always Wanted” – Carrie Underwood