“Lucky I’m in love with my best friend,” just like Colbie Caillat said.
Some people start out as best friends and grow into a deeper relationship. Others start out as lovers and build a very close friendship. Regardless, dating your best friend is pretty amazing. I’m not saying to just ask out your best friend, I’m saying if you’re doing it right, your significant other will also be your best friend.
Not sure if they are?
Here are 22 signs you are dating your best friend…
1. You are completely comfortable around them.
2. Things are never awkward between you, everything is out on the table.
3. You can vent to them for hours and they will listen.
4. They’ve witnessed your lowest points and somehow stuck around.
5. They know exactly how to cheer you up.
6. You don’t have to be serious all the time.
7. You constantly miss them when they are not around.
8. You always know what is on each other’s mind, no words are necessary.
9. You can’t keep a secret from each other, no matter how hard you try.
10. Getting to see them for only a couple minutes makes your entire day.
11. No matter what the plans are, you’ll do anything with them.
12. You know all of each other’s likes and dislikes.
13. Trust is a given between you two, no need to ask for it.
14. You guys are spontaneous.
15. You don’t need to try and impress them with makeup or pretty dresses anymore.
16. Although it is fun to get dressed up every once in a while.
17. No one could ever understand your guys’ inside jokes…no one.
18. You have your one TV show that you wouldn’t dare watch without them, or else.
19. Their happiness is your happiness.
20. You can sit quietly together and it’s never weird.