WTHR: An Indiana family already facing the loss of a grain silo is counting their blessings after an explosion.
Jordan White posted video from his family farm in Switz City Monday afternoon. The family watched as an overhead tank full of corn began to collapse and tip to the side. As the large metal structure fell, it reportedly ripped power boxes off the wall which caused the spark that ignited the cloud of grain dust that was billowing below.
See the video here. Fortunately, there were no injuries.