It’s just like darts, but imagine you sit behind the dart board and let you drunk friends throw darts at a target near your feet. It’s easily the dumbest one you can play, but definitely the most fun.
Have the Band-Aids ready just in case…
How to play:
1. All players must be seated or standing with at least one can of opened or unopened beer (depending on region or local rules) directly in front of them.
2. There must be at least two players.
3. If a dart grazes your can but does not puncture it, you must have a sip of beer.
4. If a dart punctures your can you must drink beer to at least the hole (this version 3 holes and you slam the remainder and lose).
5. Alternate rule: If a dart punctures the top of your can you must shotgun the beer.
6. If a can is tipped over but not punctured, you also must have a sip of beer.
7. If a body part is punctured, the thrower must drink.
8. A beer (sidearm) may be present in each player’s hands for sipping between throws.
9. Incoming darts may be blocked by a hand or leg; however this is at the blockers’ risk.
10. If hit by a dart, you may not retaliate.
11. When scoring a kill shot on a beer, the shooter and “shootee” change places.
Caution: Darts do hurt. Just pay attention and you will live to drink another one.