It’s a unique place, and like any other city, has its way of being “basic.” If you don’t know what being “basic” mean, look it up. With the help of some Nashvillians, we give you the 19 ways to be BASIC in Nashville.
1. Getting a picture next to the “What Lifts You” sign.
2. Or any wall in Nashville for the that matter.
3. Wearing a flannel around your waist.
4. Wearing a flannel at all, really.
5. Renting a Peddle Tavern. Who wants to work to drink their beer…
6. Bachelorette party time. OMG. LIKE….OMG.
7. Having your “bride tribe” wear obnoxious flower crowns. (thanks Snapchat and Instagram!)
8. Wearing a teeny tiny dress and…wait for it…COWBOY BOOTS!
9. “Brunch so hard.”
10. Stalk country artists on social media to find their location. Creepy.
11. Only go out on Broadway and talk about how you know so much about Nashville.
12. Posting a pic of hot chicken.
13. If you’re a dude, wearing a key necklace, all the fucking time.
14. Thinking you’re Kelsea and wearing this hat, all the fucking time, to every bar.