Cosmic Hallelujah is diverse, fun, deep and unique. It has chill out songs, love songs, heartfelt ballads and upbeat bangers. Like any album in country music, you can measure it by what you can take away from the music. Say what you want, but music shapes culture today more than ever and we should pay attention to what we can learn from each track
Here’s 11 life lessons from Kenny’s new album – Cosmic Hallelujah
1. Life is to be enjoyed.
“Rockin’ this big old rock just tryn’a have fun. So let’s drink another beer, here’s to another year…”
2. Don’t underestimate the power of a pretty girl.
“I wonder if they knew they were wasting their breath, All I ever heard was all the pretty girls said.”
3. Love can make you feel like you’re taking over the world.
“Up all night and we were feelin’ so good, Yeah, we got a little higher than we probably should.”
4. Put your damn phone down.
“Trapped in our phones and we can’t make it stop, stop this.”
5. Stop worrying and chill out.
“I made a bucket list, changed the B to an F, I gave my give a damn the finger, so it got up and left.”
6. Beer tastes better on a boat.
“And the house drink is a beautiful thing called ‘make me disappear'”
7. No matter where you live, we’re all kinda the same.
“We’re all stars and stripes, Friday night lights, livin’ it up, fallin’ in love tonight.”
8. Money can’t buy happiness.
“Enough is never enough, American dream never wakes up, too much is never too much.”
9. Everyone’s soul needs Jesus and music.
“Mama told them Jesus loves a sinner, His daddy said that music saved his soul.”
10. Everyone needs a vacation once in awhile.
“A little getaway time is what I need, just you and me…”
11. Appreciate a great coach while you still can.
“For all your time and your heart and your soul, you deserve a lot more than a toast. Here’s to you and thanks again, we’ll never forget you coach.”