With 18 days left until Thanksgiving, you’ve got plenty of time to get yourself in shape for the holidays.
I don’t mean drop two pant sizes and wowing everyone at your grandma’s, I mean really get yourself in the right mindset to understand what these holidays are all about. Thanksgiving is all about being grateful, but sometimes we lose sight of what that really means and take for granted everything and everyone in front of us.
Through this challenge, you’ll be reminded of everything that has impacted and shaped your life into what it is today. The goal is that you walk through the door on Thanksgiving day with a heart as full as your stomach is about to me.
It’s time to get grateful.
1. What ability are you most grateful for?
2. What places are you most grateful for?
3. What friend are you most grateful for?
4. What experience are you most grateful for?
5. Leave a note for a friend, family member, roommate or significant other letting them know how much they mean to you.
6. What happened today that you are most grateful for?
7. What family member are you grateful for today?
8. Buy an extra non-perishable food item or two and donate it to your local food bank or food drive today.
9. What freedom are you most grateful for?
10. Reach out to someone with a quick text or call and let them know how thankful you are for them today.
11. What technology are you most grateful for?
12. What about your body are you most grateful for?
13. Donate your time, money or prayers to a specific charity of your choice today.
14. Clean your room and donate un-needed items to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
15. What opportunity are you grateful for today?
16. Make a list of all the things you are thankful for within the last 24 hours.
17. What struggle in your own life are you most grateful for?
18. Share with your family or friends out loud today how grateful you are to have them.