One of the main reasons is that many of the songs have a positive message that you can apply to your life and come out with some solid life lessons.
Jake Owen’s “The Journey Of Your Life” is about a dying man passing along his wisdom to his grandson. There’s a lot of great advice in this song, so take notes. You’re gonna need this on the journey of your life.
1. Find your hero.
2. Everybody needs a good dog.
3. Learn how to fix things for yourself.
4. Healing is part of life.
5. Make your house a home.
6. Be flexible.
7. Stand against evil.
8. Recognize your angels.
9. You’ll need some good luck.
10. Read your Bible. Especially your Bible.
11. Keep the faith.
12. Find a good woman/man to love.
13. Be a shoulder to lean on.
14. Know where to draw your line.
15. Take your losses and turn them into wins.
16. Know when to give in.
17. Laugh. A lot.
18. Don’t take life too seriously.
19. Never forget how you were raised.
20. Pay attention to the simple things.
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.