American country music singer-songwriter Erich Church in concert at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif., on Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015. (Josie Lepe/Bay Area News Group)
It’s no secret that Eric Church is one of the baddest dudes in the business.
If you have ever seen him live, then you know how hard he brings it on stage. He just has a knack for doing everything a little bigger and a little better. They call him ‘Chief,’ and for damn good reason.
Check out the 12 times that Eric was a total badass.
1. That time he stuck a loaded gun and a loaded bottle right in the camera’s face.
2. That time he went deer hunting with nothing but his bare hands.
3. That time he did the Ice Bucket Challenge with a freakin’ tractor.
4. That time he bombed an airplane bottle of Jack and didn’t spill a drop.
5. That time he screamed ‘AMERICA’ at the top of his lungs.
6. That time Rascal Flatts told him to chill and he just stared them down.
7. That time he “smoked a little smoke” in a Toby Keith music video.
8. That time he casually played a game of softball with his guitar… and won!
9. That time he brought a giant devil to his live show.
10. That time Jack Daniels thought it was gonna kick his ass and he just laughed in its face.
11. That time he walked through his Hall of Fame exhibit and said “You ain’t seen nothing yet.”
12. That time he went Stone Cold Steve Austin on a couple Bud Lights.