When you’re going through some things or just had a hard day, there’s nothing better than a good country song to turn it around. Some people drink, some people shop, some people eat, but we all know the only therapy you’ll ever need is good country music.
1. You can take it anywhere.
Whether your happy place is at the top of a mountain or just alone in your bed, country music can be found.
2. There’s a song for every mood.
Angry? Betrayed? Guilty? Sad? Lonely? Country music tackles everything.
3. There are religious country songs.
Need a dose of faith right now? There are plenty of great Christian country songs.
4. You can dance/workout to it.
Sometimes the best way to take you mind off things is to get active.
5. Sometimes you just can’t find the words.
Country music can.
6. If you got the skills, you can make your own.
Songwriting is always the perfect escape.
7. It’s inspiring.
When you need the extra push of encouragement, country music has exactly what you need.
8. It cheers you up.
Go on, get happy.
9. It’s always there for you.
No matter what you do, it will always love you back.
Whiskey Riff is the most entertaining country site…ever.