Whiskey and chocolate, two of my favorite things. Put them both together, and that’s what magic tastes like.
If you’re with me on that, then this Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Fudge recipe is just what you need. It’s literally alcoholic chocolate and it’s super easy and quick to make. Most of the preparation time is just letting the fudge sit in the refrigerator.
Time to get chocolate whiskey wasted.
3 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s whiskey
1. Line an 8×8 in. baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl melt the chocolate chips in the microwave according to package instructions.
3. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, the vanilla extract, and the whiskey.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and let set completely (about four to eight hours).