Winter is here.
Alright people, it’s Sunday again and you know what that means.. It’s time for our hearts to get ripped out and put back again during this week’s episode of Game of Thrones. If you haven’t gotten on board with this show yet, you are missing out on so much.
For those of you Thrones watchers out there, I’ve got the perfect drink for your viewing party this week. The White Walker. Yes, A Heaping Spoonful just graced us with the best cocktail to drown our sorrows with. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started…
What you’ll need:
- Ice (duh, Winter is here)
- White chocolate liqueur
- Vanilla cream soda
- Blue curaçao
4 simple steps:
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour white chocolate liqueur halfway up the glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass up with vanilla cream soda.
- Slowly and gently pour a spoonful of blue curaçao over the top (drink should look layered: light blue on top with white below).