This is gold.
There’s nothing more southern than iced tea, peaches, and whiskey. So why not throw them all together? We found this recipe for a Peach Whiskey Iced Tea added it to our “must-try list.”
So what are you waiting for? This Peach Whiskey Iced Tea will be your new drink this spring.
What you’ll need:
8 cups boiling water
7-8 black tea bags
1 1/2 cups whiskey
Peach Simple Syrup:
2-3 fresh peaches, diced
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 lemon, juiced
5 simple steps:
1. In a large pitcher, pour hot water over tea bags, letting steep 5 minutes.
2. Bring syrup ingredients to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
3. Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
4. Add syrup and whiskey to tea, then chill until ready to serve.
5. Serve over ice, with garnishes of your choice!