Tennessee is hands down one of the best states around.
Spend some time away in the Smoky Mountains, honky tonkin’ on Broadway in Nashville, or on Dale Hollow Lake. I guarantee you’ll immediately catch the Tennessee fever.
It’s a hard place not to fall in love with. Here are 17 reasons why….
1. Tennessee has all 4 seasons.
The view never disappoints no matter what the weather is.
2. Nothing beats Memphis BBQ or Nashville hot chicken.
Don’t take my word though, go get some for yourself.
3. Home of Music City AKA Nashville.
As if this isn’t reason enough to love Tennessee?!
4. Tennessee does music festivals right.
Bucket list: CMA Festival.
5. Tennesseans sure know how to honky tonk.
Better bring your boots.
6. But they’re also about the simple life.
*Cue* Tim McGraw’s “Where The Green Grass Grows”
7. Tennessee lakes are blue, clean, and beautiful.
Perfect for all water sports, fishing, or floating around with a cold one.
8. Not to mention the mountains.
Holy moly. Thank you God.
9. Tennesseans prove southern hospitality is a real thing.
First day I moved into my house in TN our neighbor was over within 5 minutes with bags of home baked deserts and candles welcoming us.
10. The backroads to get lost on are endless.
Sometimes all you need is windows down, music up, and endless backroads to tear up. Tennessee’s got it.
11. Jack Daniel’s is in high supply.
Jack, the only man I need.
12. So is Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine.
Ah, apple pie moonshine.
13. You can pick your own everything.
Fresh produce, can’t beat it.
14. Home of Elvis Presley’s mansion in Graceland.
The king lives on.
15. Dollywood is more fun than you might think.
You have to go at least once in honor of the beloved Dolly Parton.
16. The “World’s Longest Yardsale” know as the 127-yardsale goes through TN.
You really never know what you might find. Trust me.